About the course
“The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing, and becomes nothing"
PMI-RMP® Certification offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI®), USA is the most esteemed and recognized Risk Management Certification in the world. Also it is the most popular risk management credential across a vast array of industries and companies. Risk Management professionals are recognized for their knowledge, skills and experience in this specialized area of assessing risks.
1Gain awareness about the scope of PMI-RMP® credential
2Learn to manage risk effectively in projects
3Prepare to face PMI-RMP® exam successfully
Who Should Attend
In this course, you will learn to build a high performing team and lead them to plan, execute, and complete a project using Predictive, Agile and Hybrid project management methodologies according to the needs of the contextual circumstances.
Certificate of Completion
Live Virtual Classroom
Our online training course maintains the same high quality instructor delivery standards, better learning impact, pass guarantee as the in person class room course with the flexibility and convenience to attend from your home or office.
In Person Class Room
Instructor-led courses are held at quality training facilities and hosted by one of our certified instructors with more than 15 years of learning management experience. Our live classroom opton comes with the flexibility to convert to a virtual course or another date if your plans changes.
- Learn in an instructor-led online training class that fits your needs and schedule
- Take the course from the convenience of your home or office
- Join from anywhere in the world
- Knowledge sharing through live interactions with your instructor and fellow students
- Convenience, cost savings and flexibility
- Online one on one mentorship for doubt clearance
- Printed Version of Study Materials
- In person classroom setting to interact with the instructor and peers
- 10 case suited to leverage learning with a practical approach
- 10 hands on activities to support application skills
- One on one mentorship for doubt clearance