About the course
33 hours Power packed PMP revision workshop· Project management institute informs that PMP syllabus is undergoing a major revision in 2021
· PMP exam too, changes on 02nd Jan 2021
· Those who have completed PMBOK Guide 5th or 6th edition based courses are advised to complete the exam before 31 Dec 2020.
· This power packed revision workshop (theory plus mock questions discussion) aims to help those who have completed PMBOK Guide 5th or 6th edition based courses (5 days or 6 days programs) to complete the exam before the changes.
1It’s natural not to grasp everything, BRIDGE gaps in your knowledge
2Revision of major Tools/Techniques
3To mis-understand something is obvious while you learn, RECTIFY these
In this course, you will learn to build a high performing team and lead them to plan, execute, and complete a project using Predictive, Agile and Hybrid project management methodologies according to the needs of the contextual circumstances.
- Solid revision of all 49 Processes
- Reiterate PMBOK core concepts
- Revision of major Tools/Techniques
- PMP Exam question orientation – 500 hardest questions discussed with explanations
- 5 full length mock papers to prepare for the exam (self-study with virtual one on one coaching where necessary)
Certificate of Completion
Live Virtual Classroom
Our online training course maintains the same high quality instructor delivery standards, better learning impact, pass guarantee as the in person class room course with the flexibility and convenience to attend from your home or office.
In Person Class Room
Instructor-led courses are held at quality training facilities and hosted by one of our certified instructors with more than 15 years of learning management experience. Our live classroom opton comes with the flexibility to convert to a virtual course or another date if your plans changes.
- Learn in an instructor-led online training class that fits your needs and schedule
- Take the course from the convenience of your home or office
- Join from anywhere in the world
- Knowledge sharing through live interactions with your instructor and fellow students
- Convenience, cost savings and flexibility
- Online one on one mentorship for doubt clearance
- Printed Version of Study Materials
- In person classroom setting to interact with the instructor and peers
- 10 case suited to leverage learning with a practical approach
- 10 hands on activities to support application skills
- One on one mentorship for doubt clearance