Professional Advanced Diploma in Project Management
About the course
PMS's project management diploma in sri lanka will take you from concept to completion covering every step of effective project initiation, planning, executing, controlling and closing. It provides a broad and practical curriculum that builds confidence and skills necessary to tackle the challenges of directing projects in a broad range of work environments.
Online Training with a Classroom Feeling
All the diploma lessons are recorded in a classroom environment and discussions are supported with explanations on a whiteboard without powerpoint presentations. Concepts are explained in a simple and a methodical manner relating to real life project scenarios.
Scalable Project Management Templates for You to Use
Templates for all the key areas of the project which can be tailored to your project and organizational environment. This will make sure that you will not miss out any important element of your project plan.
1Assess the organizational context for projects and apply project management principles to workplace initiatives.
2Understand the concept of project program, portfolio and PMO management and learn to align initiatives with strategic objectives.
3Gain knowledge and skills required to carry out feasibility study.
4Manage scope, time and cost to deliver promised results.
5Develop techniques for monitoring, controlling and reporting project progress.
Who Should Attend
- Those with A/L + minimum of two years experience or Foundation in Project Management at PMS or Degree or equivalent or Undergraduates
- Project Managers (All Industries)
- Software Developers
- IT Managers
- Engineering Managers
- School Leavers
- Team Leaders
In this course, you will learn to build a high performing team and lead them to plan, execute, and complete a project using Predictive, Agile and Hybrid project management methodologies according to the needs of the contextual circumstances.
- Project Framework
- Project Initiation
- Project Planning
- Project Monitoring and Controlling
- Project Closeout
- Projects and Strategic Planning
- Project Management Software
- Soft skills for project managers
Certificate of Completion
Live Virtual Classroom
Our online training course maintains the same high quality instructor delivery standards, better learning impact, pass guarantee as the in person class room course with the flexibility and convenience to attend from your home or office.
In Person Class Room
Instructor-led courses are held at quality training facilities and hosted by one of our certified instructors with more than 15 years of learning management experience. Our live classroom opton comes with the flexibility to convert to a virtual course or another date if your plans changes.
- Learn in an instructor-led online training class that fits your needs and schedule
- Take the course from the convenience of your home or office
- Join from anywhere in the world
- Knowledge sharing through live interactions with your instructor and fellow students
- Convenience, cost savings and flexibility
- Online one on one mentorship for doubt clearance
- Printed Version of Study Materials
- In person classroom setting to interact with the instructor and peers
- 10 case suited to leverage learning with a practical approach
- 10 hands on activities to support application skills
- One on one mentorship for doubt clearance