Virtual/In Person PMI-ACP Preparation Workshop
Key Features of the Workshop
About the course
Today the marketplace is disrupted by globalization, deregulation, knowledge work and new technology. To survive, let alone thrive, firms today must learn to embrace the new business reality: they are entering the age of Agile. You are behind if you are not using Agile.
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® is one of the fastest growing Agile certification in the world and is expected to become the industry standard certification for agile over the next few years. The PMI-ACP spans many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP), Crystal, Agile modelling, Enterprise Agile and test-driven development (TDD). ACP will make you versatile to diverse project management environments.
For Organizations that currently practice some agile methods or hope to adopt agile methods, the best qualification is ACP. Because of its versatility, industry looks professionals with ACP certification to support their agile transition.
This PMI ACP course covers most popular agile methodologies, practices, tool and techniques that you should muster to thrive in the age of Agile. All the key tools and techniques are taught through case studies, hands on activities and games. Mock question papers administered during and after the course are fully aligned with the real exam questions. The course content is aligned with PMI Agile practice guide and PMI ACP exam content outline 2017.
About the Exam
A three-hour examination composed of 120 multiple-choice questions.
The PMI® Agile certification examination will consist of 100 scored items and 20 un-scored (Pre-test) items.
The un-scored items will not be identified and will be randomly distributed throughout the exam.
1PMI-ACP ® will help you to leverage your career
2Apply the best agile practices in the world
3A mandatory qualification for Project Managers in leading corporations
4Universally recognized by all sectors, industries and discipline
5Enhance project performance and contribute to your self-confidence
Who Should Attend
- Project Managers
- Associate Managers
- Tech Leads
- Team Leads
- Agile Team Members
- Project Executives
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to become agile project leaders
In this course, you will learn to build a high performing team and lead them to plan, execute, and complete a project using Predictive, Agile and Hybrid project management methodologies according to the needs of the contextual circumstances.
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
Live Virtual Classroom
Our online training course maintains the same high quality instructor delivery standards, better learning impact, pass guarantee as the in person class room course with the flexibility and convenience to attend from your home or office.
In Person Class Room
Instructor-led courses are held at quality training facilities and hosted by one of our certified instructors with more than 15 years of learning management experience. Our live classroom opton comes with the flexibility to convert to a virtual course or another date if your plans changes.
- Learn in an instructor-led online training class that fits your needs and schedule
- Take the course from the convenience of your home or office
- Join from anywhere in the world
- Knowledge sharing through live interactions with your instructor and fellow students
- Convenience, cost savings and flexibility
- Online one on one mentorship for doubt clearance
- Printed Version of Study Materials
- In person classroom setting to interact with the instructor and peers
- 10 case suited to leverage learning with a practical approach
- 10 hands on activities to support application skills
- One on one mentorship for doubt clearance