About the course
Today the marketplace disrupted by globalization, deregulation, knowledge work and new technology. To survive, let alone thrive, firms today must learn to embrace the new business reality: they are entering the age of Agile. You are behind if you are not using Agile.
This PMI ACP course covers most popular agile methodologies, practices, tool and techniques that you should muster to thrive in the age of Agile. All the key tools and techniques are taught through case studies, hands on activities and games. Mock question papers administered during and after the course are fully aligned with the real exam questions. The course content is aligned with PMI Agile practice guide and PMI ACP exam content outline 2017.
About the Exam
A three-hour examination composed of 120 multiple-choice questions.
The PMI® Agile certification examination will consist of 100 scored items and 20 un-scored (Pre-test) items.
The un-scored items will not be identified and will be randomly distributed throughout the exam.
Who Should Attend
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
Certificate of Completion
Live Virtual Classroom
Our online training course maintains the same high quality instructor delivery standards, better learning impact, pass guarantee as the in person class room course with the flexibility and convenience to attend from your home or office.
In Person Class Room
Instructor-led courses are held at quality training facilities and hosted by one of our certified instructors with more than 15 years of learning management experience. Our live classroom opton comes with the flexibility to convert to a virtual course or another date if your plans changes.
- Learn in an instructor-led online training class that fits your needs and schedule
- Take the course from the convenience of your home or office
- Join from anywhere in the world
- Knowledge sharing through live interactions with your instructor and fellow students
- Convenience, cost savings and flexibility
- Online one on one mentorship for doubt clearance
- Printed Version of Study Materials
- In person classroom setting to interact with the instructor and peers
- 10 case suited to leverage learning with a practical approach
- 10 hands on activities to support application skills
- One on one mentorship for doubt clearance