Pass the New PMP® Exam in 2021
Learn the most current Project Management methods and ehance your versatility.
About the course
By attaining the PMP® credential, your name will be included in the largest and most prestigious group of certified professionals in the project management community with over 75,000 PMPs operating in nearly 120 countries.
About the New PMP Exam
Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), and Agile Practice Guide with industry standards, is used as the guide for testing aspirants. The PMP exam tests the applicants on skills and competencies out of the three performance domains namely project People, Process and Business Environment.
The New exam format comprised of 180 questions (no test questions). Questions will be a combination of multiple-choice, multiple responses, matching, hotspot and limited fill-in-the-blank types of questions. The duration of the exam is 230 minutes and candidates can take two 10 minutes breaks during the exam.
Most of the questions are scenario-based and candidates are expected to analyse them using the theory and choose the best in the standard. As the questions are very tricky one has to be 100% thorough with the theory, concepts, and best practice given in the PMBOK Guide 6th edition and Agile Practice Guide.
With our 13 years experience in PMP training in Sri Lanka, we advise you to take the exam within 60 days of the PMP preparation program. Should you fail to pass the exam on your first try we will give you or extend you free access to the online version of the course.
1PMP® will help you to leverage your career
2Apply the best project management practices in the world
3Manage projects more efficiently
4Provides networking opportunities
5Provides Industry recognition
Who Should Attend
- Project Managers (All Industries)
- Software Developers
- Product Owners
- Product Managers
- IT Managers
- Engineering Managers
- Software Engineers
- Event Managers
- Team Leaders
- UI/UX Developers
- Functional Managers (All Industries)
- Anyone who works in or manages projects
In this course, you will learn to build a high performing team and lead them to plan, execute, and complete a project using Predictive, Agile and Hybrid project management methodologies according to the needs of the contextual circumstances.
- Project Management Mindset (Exclusive PMS content)
- Building an Excellent Team
- Defining and Planning the Project
- Doing the work and Generating Outcomes
- Driving the team towards objectives
- Adapting to the business environment
Certificate of Completion
Live Virtual Classroom
Our online training course maintains the same high quality instructor delivery standards, better learning impact, pass guarantee as the in person class room course with the flexibility and convenience to attend from your home or office.
In Person Class Room
Instructor-led courses are held at quality training facilities and hosted by one of our certified instructors with more than 15 years of learning management experience. Our live classroom opton comes with the flexibility to convert to a virtual course or another date if your plans changes.
- Learn in an instructor-led online training class that fits your needs and schedule
- Take the course from the convenience of your home or office
- Join from anywhere in the world
- Knowledge sharing through live interactions with your instructor and fellow students
- Convenience, cost savings and flexibility
- Online one on one mentorship for doubt clearance
- Printed Version of Study Materials
- In person classroom setting to interact with the instructor and peers
- 10 case suited to leverage learning with a practical approach
- 10 hands on activities to support application skills
- One on one mentorship for doubt clearance