About the course
Inaccurate requirements gathering consistently ranks in the top three causes of project failure yet only half of organizations have the resources in place to perform this function properly, according to our Pulse of the Profession® research.
It’s time to become the certified expert your organization needs. If you work with stakeholders in defining requirements, shaping project outputs and driving intended business outcomes, the PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® will spotlight your valuable skills.
Who Should Attend
- If you work with project teams and manage requirements or product development, or if you’re a project or program manager who performs business analysis in your role, then the PMI-PBA® certification is right for you.
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Need Assessment
- Business Analysis Planning
- The Requirement Elicitation and Analysis
- Traceability and Monitoring
- Solution Evaluation
- PMBOK Guide 6th Edition
Certificate of Completion
Live Virtual Classroom
Our online training course maintains the same high quality instructor delivery standards, better learning impact, pass guarantee as the in person class room course with the flexibility and convenience to attend from your home or office.
In Person Class Room
Instructor-led courses are held at quality training facilities and hosted by one of our certified instructors with more than 15 years of learning management experience. Our live classroom opton comes with the flexibility to convert to a virtual course or another date if your plans changes.
- Learn in an instructor-led online training class that fits your needs and schedule
- Take the course from the convenience of your home or office
- Join from anywhere in the world
- Knowledge sharing through live interactions with your instructor and fellow students
- Convenience, cost savings and flexibility
- Online one on one mentorship for doubt clearance
- Printed Version of Study Materials
- In person classroom setting to interact with the instructor and peers
- 10 case suited to leverage learning with a practical approach
- 10 hands on activities to support application skills
- One on one mentorship for doubt clearance