About the course
It is designed to provide an entry level qualification for those with experience or without experience in project management.
CAPM® will benefit individuals who contribute specialized skills such as scheduling, scoping, cost estimating to a project team by allowing them to align their work with that of Project Managers.
Others may use the CAPM® to launch their careers in project management or as a foundation from which they can pursue the PMP® credential.
1Gain an internationally recognized project management certification
2Lay a foundation for the PMP® certification
3Learn basic concepts and techniques of project management
Who Should Attend
- High school diploma or equivalent AND Project management experience 1,500 hours of work on a project team
- High school diploma or equivalent AND Project management education 23 hours of formal education on Project Management (This can be earned by attending our CAPM Preparation Training Programme)
In this course, you will learn to build a high performing team and lead them to plan, execute, and complete a project using Predictive, Agile and Hybrid project management methodologies according to the needs of the contextual circumstances.
- The Environment in which Projects Operates
- The Role of a Project Manager
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
Live Virtual Classroom
Our online training course maintains the same high quality instructor delivery standards, better learning impact, pass guarantee as the in person class room course with the flexibility and convenience to attend from your home or office.
In Person Class Room
Instructor-led courses are held at quality training facilities and hosted by one of our certified instructors with more than 15 years of learning management experience. Our live classroom opton comes with the flexibility to convert to a virtual course or another date if your plans changes.
- Learn in an instructor-led online training class that fits your needs and schedule
- Take the course from the convenience of your home or office
- Join from anywhere in the world
- Knowledge sharing through live interactions with your instructor and fellow students
- Convenience, cost savings and flexibility
- Online one on one mentorship for doubt clearance
- Printed Version of Study Materials
- In person classroom setting to interact with the instructor and peers
- 10 case suited to leverage learning with a practical approach
- 10 hands on activities to support application skills
- One on one mentorship for doubt clearance